The work proposed for the week of July 4th includes:
- Resurfacing Area (Division Street to Cambridge Drive)
- East Side of Street – The curb, sidewalk, driveway and topsoil work have been completed. General cleanup of the area is taking place.
- West Side of Street – The curb, sidewalk, driveway and topsoil work have been completed. General cleanup of the area is taking place.
- Reconstruction Area (Cambridge Drive to Tyler Road)
- Curbs and driveways have been removed in this area and the excavation needed for the new roadway will continue. The lowering of utility lines should be complete this week. Work is planned for structures within the roadway.
- During this work the roadway will be closed to traffic between the hours of 7am to 7pm. If you have a vehicle you would like to use during this time, please make sure to have it out of the project area by 7am. It is planned to have a stone ramp to all driveways in place at the end of each work day. If we run into any problems during the excavation work that would prohibit access at the end of the day to your property you will be notified.