The City of St. Charles Visitors Cultural Commission is soliciting requests for funding from organizations that support and promote tourism, culture, history and the arts in St. Charles. The following eligibility guidelines will be used to determine which organizations will be recommended for funding. Organizations must:
- Be based in St. Charles
- Be certified by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501 not-for-profit corporation
- Be in operation for a minimum of two years
- Provide the most recently completed annual report and the current budget, outlining anticipated programs and expenditures
- Provide IRS Form 990
- Provide a narrative showing how the organization's mission aligns with the cultural commission's mission to support and promote tourism, culture, history and the arts in St. Charles
- Must complete funding request application form
- Must provide amount requested to be funded along with detailed list of use of funds
Requests are due in the Finance Department at City Hall by Friday, June 5, 2020, before 4 p.m. However, due to the fluid nature of the COVID-19 outbreak, deadlines may be subject to timeline adjustments. Please check the City’s website (www.stcharlesil.gov) for notice of any changes.
NOTE: As of the date of this notice, the St. Charles Municipal Building is closed to the public, so we encourage delivery of applications via U.S. mail or as a single pdf via email. Email single pdf to email@example.com. Or mail a hard copy to St. Charles Visitors Cultural Commission, City of St. Charles Finance Department, 2 East Main Street, St. Charles, IL 60174.
For more information, contact Christopher Minick, Director of Finance, at 630-377-4478.