Wednesday, November 4, 2020 - Historic Preservation Commission Meeting/VideoTeleconference
The City continues to serve our citizens amid the coronavirus outbreak. In-person attendance at this meeting is not permitted. The City will continue to make audio/video teleconferencing an option for easy public participation. Information on how to participate remotely is as follows
To enable the use of Zoom for this meeting you will need one of the following:
- Internet connected Computer, tablet, or smartphone with a speaker and microphone (and optional camera) preloaded with the Zoom Meeting app (the Zoom Meeting app is available at https://zoom.us/download)
- To participate by audio only, you will simply need a phone.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting for Audio & Visual
- Click the following link to register for the meeting:https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HnQabPsrTbCRpiOm_3ELrg
- Input your name and email into the appropriate fields
- Once registered, click on the URL link to join the meeting. Or, find the link sent to the email address provided.
- Follow the prompts to download and run Zoom.
- Enter Webinar ID: 947 9057 5982 and your name when prompted.
- Click to join the audio conference using Computer Audio.
Instructions for Joining the Meeting Audio Only
- Register to join the meeting using the following link:https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HnQabPsrTbCRpiOm_3ELrg
- Dial 312-626-6799
- Enter Webinar ID: 947 9057 5982
- Enter Participant ID: #
There will be no in-person participation duiring this meeting. If you would like to comment, please register for the Zoom meeting or email your comment to the Community and Economic Development Department at email@example.com, prior to 4pm on Wednesday, November 4th.